Better Tradervue receipts

In one of those updates that 99% of you won’t care about, but will make the other 1% breathe a huge sigh of relief, we’ve added some things to the emailed Tradervue payment receipts you’re getting if you’re a silver or gold subscriber.

Most important of these is the ability to enter any optional contact information that you’d like to appear on every receipt. If you need your company name on the receipt, or your VAT identification number, or anything else, you can now add it. From the Dashboard, click Settings, go to the Plans and Billing tab, and you can fill in the section called “Optional contact information”. Whatever you enter there will appear on every payment receipt you get from us.