We’ve launched a ton of new features today, along with rolling out new silver and gold subscription plans with even more great features. Among the new additions:
- New reports! A P&L overview, performance by tag, detailed views of performance by trade duration and other dimensions. And even a new report of performance by market day type (e.g. trend day, range day, etc.).
- Commission and Fee Tracking. One of the most-requested features since the launch is now available!
- Chart studies and comparisons. You’ve already had auto-generated price charts; now, you can add studies such as moving averages, MACD, bollinger bands, and many more to your charts. Plus, you can add another symbol to your charts for comparison purposes.
- Dashboard. A new dashboard will greet you when you log in, helping you see at a glance what’s happening with your recent trading.
- Import preferences. You can now tweak the trade grouping behavior that is used when you import your trades. If you’re one of the folks who splits or merges all of their trades every day, this can now be automated to save you some time.
I’ll add posts here over the next few days detailing all of these new features…but in the meantime, head on over to Tradervue and start seeing how it could improve your trading performance!